A tri-national train ride from Berlin via Warsaw to Lviv, to connect people beyond borders, overcome stereotypes and change perspectives.
16-25 September 2016
We will start in Berlin on Friday 16th of September 2016. After three days of seminars we will take a train to Warsaw, where we will continue our discussions. Two days later we will take a second train to Lviv, where we will spend three more full days, followed by a project evaluation on the morning of Sunday on 25th of September.
- be 18–23 years old;
- be a resident of Germany, Poland or Ukraine;
- have a good knowledge of English (the seminars and discussions will take place in English);
- be interested in trans-disciplinary and inter-cultural issues involving Germany, Poland and Ukraine;
Apply by 16th of August 2016 by sending us a one-page CV as well as well as a short video message (up to 2 minutes), presentation, voice message or an article (up to 500 words) on moving borders in your daily life to show us your motivation, enthusiasm and suitability best!
We will select five participants from each of Germany, Poland and Ukraine.
- If you are a resident of Germany, send your application to Valentyna Zalevska (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you are a resident of Poland, send your application to Marek Peda (email@example.com).
- If you are a resident of Ukraine, send your application to Tetiana Popovych (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Germany: Citizens of Europe e.V. (Berlin)
- Poland: Polish Schuman Foundation (Warsaw)
- Ukraine: Klaster.in.ua (Lviv)
There is a small participation fee (check with your local organisation) but all other costs are covered by the project organisers, including programme costs, travel costs, food, visa costs if any and accommodation.
The local organizer from Lviv, Ukraine organization “Cluster” will help Ukrainian participants with visa applications to the German Consulate in Kyiv or directly to visa applications centers in their cities. All the costs referring to visa travels will be reimbursed by the organizers.